Service on demand.
Get your calibration services from the EMC experts who also develop and manufacture EMC instruments.
A service you can trust.
- 7 Teseq owned labs, 6 of which are accredited
- National and international accreditations
- On-site calibration
- Fast-turnaround laboratory services
- Calibration of all types of EMC equipment from any manufacturer
- Maintenance contracts
- Automatic calibration reminder service
Accreditation gives confidence in the competence of a calibration laboratory.
Accreditation provides confidence in certificates and reports by implementing widely accepted criteria set by the European (CEN) or international (ISO) standardization bodies. The standards address issues such as impartiality, competence and reliability; leading to confidence in the compatibility of certificates and reports across national borders.
Five of the seven Teseq calibration laboratories are accredited by the following national accreditation authorities to EN ISO/IEC 17025 which is the latest international standard specifically addressing the performance of calibration laboratories.